To celebrate Kids Nation’s 1st Birthday, we’re going to do weekly giveaways, sponsored by some of our favourite handmade shops.
Today, I’m super excited to introduce you to Sew Smart.
They would like to offer Kids Nation mag readers the chance to win a handmade World Map (valued at US$38).
This world map matches standard Montessori color-coded map puzzles and globes and is perfect for little explorers.
Size: 35″ x 20″
Handmade in Malaysia
Your child will learn:
• The 7 major world continents and 4 largest oceans.
• Fine motor skills (velcro positioning)
• Cognitive skills (matching shapes and colors)
• Early literacy (sight word input and play)
• Creativity (imagination: swim with the dolphins, soar with geese, or fly with butterflies on their global migration routes!)
The map includes:
Felted objects: North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica
Sight word cards:
7 continents (North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and Antarctica)
4 oceans (Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Arctic Ocean)
Check out Sew Smart shop to see their great range of felt educational toys for kids!
Giveaway opens worldwide. Ends on 12th September 2015 (AEST).
Simply enter via the app below.
Photo credit: Pexels
World’s first free digital magazine, dedicated to empowering children around the world, with global contributors.