Christmas is a wonderful time of the year.
In Australia, Christmas is celebrated in Summer season. So instead of snow, we have brown sands and summer sun.
Today, I want to inspire you with some DIY White Christmas ornaments. They are simple enough so you and your kids can make them together.
So here I am dreaming of a white Christmas …
1. Wishes in a Jar ornament – Kids Nation Mag Issue#2
2. Angels Popsicle Stick – Leaf and Letter Handmade
3. Salt Dough Handprint – Nest of Posies
4. Snowman Popsicle Stick – She Knows
5. Faux Snowy Pinecones – Dream a Litlle Bigger. This one was for decoration, but you can turn it into an ornament, simply by hot gluing a piece of string on the top of the pinecone.